- 1984: History of Greek Design Education, International Symposium of Interior Designers, Athens, Greece.
- 1986-88: Four publications on the History of Greek Furniture at "MORFOLOGOS"
- 1987: Two publications on the design field at "MORFOLOGOS"
- 1994: Textile Design with Greek Identity, research work, EOMMEX exhibition center Athens, Greece
- 1994: Textile Design with Greek Identity, European Textile Network Budapest, Hungary
- 1994: Textile Design with Greek Identity, ELIA Conference, Berlin, Germany
- 1995: Textile Design with Greek Identity, publication, "LIVING" magazine.
- 1996: Optimisation of Textile and Fashion Design, Research, TEI of Athens, Greece
- 1997: Textile Design from the Traditional Greek Costumes, , Research for Dora Stratou Foundation, Athens, Greece
- 1997-2001: European Module in Fashion, Coordinated by KIAD, U.K.
- 1998: Contribution to the Leonardo Da Vinci program CRAFT (Craft Adaptation to Fast Changing Technology).
- 1998: Craft Production and Marketing, ATLAS Conference, Heraklion, Crete, Greece
- 1998: Textile and Tourism, ATLAS Conference, Heraklion, Crete, Greece
- 1999: Product Design Inspired by Tradition, Useful and Critical Conference, Helsinki, Finland
- 1999: Greek Traditional Design - Return to the Past, publication in "LIVING" magazine.
- 2000: Designing the Designers, Milan, Italy, ISALONI Conference.
- 2000: Greek Textile and Fashion Design, TEI of Thessalonica, Greece.
- 2000: The Contribution of Research to Traditional Design, CO-DESIGNING Conference, U.K.
- 2000: The Ancient Greek Textiles & the Greek Traditional Costumes, Research work in two CD-ROMs and in the Internet.
- 2000-2001 European Module in Architecture, Coordinated by KIAD, U.K.
- 2000 Textile Art and Design Based on Heritage, Textile Art Conference "SKYTHIA", Ukraine
- 2001 A Design Education Proposal for Unemployed Rural Women, 4EAD, Aveiro, Portugal
- 2001 The Influence of Cultural Identities on Design Evolution, 4EAD, Aveiro, Portugal
- 2001, Craft Textiles Management and Marketing, The Journal of the Textile Institute.
- 2001, Greek Textile Design within the context of Cultural Heritage, The Journal of the European Textile Network (ETN), Textile Forum.
- 2001, Interlacing Techniques Inspire Designs for Modern Jewelry, The Journal for Weavers, Spinners & Dyers.
- Η Τέχνη του Υφάσματος Ι
- Η Τέχνη του Υφάσματος ΙΙ/ Υφαντική-Μπατίκ
- Ρυθμολογία Επίπλου
- 2002 Designing Designers in a European Module The Greek case study within a European module, DESIGNING DESIGNERS conference, Milan, Italy.
- 2002 The study of Weaving and interlacing techniques inspire modern jewels International Conference "Textile Creative Techniques-Trends and Traditions", Kherson, Ukraine.
- 2002 The Role of Design History in Design Education The Greek case study within a European module, The Third International Conference on Design History and Design Studies, Istanbul.
- 2002 The Design History Basis for Modern Product Design, The Third International Conference on Design History and Design Studies, Istanbul.
- 2002 "Textile Production within a cooperative applied to European Rural Women", Fibres & Textiles in Eastern Europe, Institute of Chemical Fibres
- 2003 Aegean Memories and Identity Stimuli for the Design Praxis, Me Design Conference, Napoli.
- 2003 "Women Inclusiveness via Design Education", Tallinn Estonia, CUMULUS conference.
- 2003 "The Design Language; Research through Design Education", DESIGNING DESIGNERS conference, Milan, Italy.
- 2003 "The Hermitage collection of Hellenic and Byzantine Art inspires modern fashion and textiles", St. Petersburg, Russia, CUMULUS conference.
- 2003 "Design Projects among students of different cultural backgrounds" 6th ADC Conference, Japan
- 2003 "Memory and Identity Stimuli of Innovative Design" Conference Senses and Sensibility in Technology, Lisbon, Portugal.
- 2003 "Hellenic Tapestries Inspire Modern Product Design" International Tapestry Journal, vol. 6.
- 2004 Design for the Tourism Business, Cumulus International Conference, Oslo, Norway
- 2004 The Crimea Hellenic Treasures Inspire Modern Fashion and Textiles, Scythia 5 International Conference, Kerson, Ukraine
- 2004 A Scenographic Approach to the Ancient Hellenic Dress, Ptyhosis International Conference, Athens, Greece
- 2004 Emotion and Design in Theatrical performances, International Conference Ankara, Turkey
- 2004 Design Projects for students of different cultural backgrounds: Educational methodologies, International Engineering and Product Design Education Conference, Delft, Holland
- 2004 Design Education for handicraft Co-operatives, International Conference, Aberdeen, UK
- 2004 Design Education Among Students of Different Cultural Backgrounds, A Textile Design Case Study, Cumulus Utrecht International Conference, Holland
- 2004 A European Module in the Textile Industry, Fibres & Textiles in Eastern Europe, Institute of Chemical Fibres, in issue No 3/2004 in the "General Problems of the Fibre and Textile Industries"
- 2005 The Role of textile History in Design Innovation, History of Textiles Journal No 1/2005
- 2005 Modern Technology and New Educational Systems, A Hellenic Design Case Study, WSEAS International Conference, Vouliagmeni, Greece
- 2005 Education for Students of Different Cultural Backgrounds, WSEAS International Conference, Vouliagmeni, Greece
- 2005 The History of Batik in the Mediterranean area, World Batik International Conference, Boston USA
- 2005 Distance Learning for Design Education, WSEAS International Conference, Corfu, Greece
- 2005 Stage Design with Modern Technological Applications, International Conference, Marrakech, Morocco.
- "Textile Art",
- "Weaving, Interlacing and Batik"
- "History of Furniture" All published in Greek by "Ion Publications"